Training and Placement Officer
Lecturer in mechanical engineering
Objectives of Training and Placement Cell
1) Highlighting articles on departmental notice boards regarding Competitive & Industrial Career Opportunities.
2) Inform students about the available job opportunities in government sectors and off campus drives.
3)Giving Motivational Talks.
4) Conducting Psychometric Test.
5)Conducting Expectation Management Workshops.
Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students as entry level Graduate Engineer Trainees.
- Personality Development
- Communication Skills & Vocabulary
- Resume Preparation& Email Writing
- Group Discussion
- Interview Skills
- Aptitude Training & Practice Tests
The industry is always on the lookout for students who are vibrant, energetic individuals and ready to accept challenges, attentive, a good academic background, fast learners, open to learning even at work and more importantly, good communication skills.
This activity focuses upon the personality development to make the students reliable, with positive attitude and right decision making.
- Guiding for preparation.
- Arranging mock Interviews.
- Communicating with Alumni for available openings.
- Communicating with industry for campus interviews.
- Arranging/Conducting campus recruitment drive as well as off campus drives.